Toys, Games, TV Shows and More with Fun,
Kid-Focused Voice Over
Kids and teens are creative powerhouses, they are fun, and quirky, and cool. They’re also impressionable and it’s important to send the right message with a fun, high-energy voice over, that’s in keeping with your brand. Caryn Clark’s cool, hip kid-focused voice over finds the funny, the wacky, and the over the top tailored to the needs and whims of your age demographic. She connects on an emotional, storyteller’s level, enthralling parents and children alike.
Kid-Focused Voice Over That Stands Out
Inundated with content it’s important to stand out from the crowd through a fun and exciting voice over and narration. Through television commercials, internet advertising, radio, and in-app advertisements children and teens get a say in their Christmas and birthday presents, they get to want things.
The hip chick of voice over, Caryn Clark is fun-loving, cool, relatable, and real. The voice over equivalent of bright colors, magic, and fairy tales. She paints pictures and tells stories. Naturally youthful, with a carefree quality that children relate to and parents find just plain darn likable.
She delivers intriguing and interesting voice over for a host of kid-centric products including:
- Modern, cool next gen technology, like apps, games, phones, gaming stations, and computers
- Vacation to faraway lands, waterparks, amusement centers, the movies, the wilds of the zoo, museums, and camps
- Crafts, clubs, and books
- Clothing, food, toys, stationery, and shops
- Podcasts, promos, and audiobooks
Immersive Voice Over for Toys, Games and Apps
Kids love magic and adventure. A treehouse in the garden, collecting treasure, and getting lost in authentic and immersive experiences that send their imaginations spinning. They are inquisitive, asking questions and finding answers. Every experience can be enhanced through Caryn’s fun, high-energy, exciting voice over. Deftly navigating the highs and lows of a story, the treachery of a villain, the triumph of a hero.
Entertain, Engage and Educate with eLearning
eLearning for kids and teens comes with many benefits when voiced by a professional voice over artist who is skilled at engaging younger viewers. Caryn delivers clear, articulate education voice over that also entertains, while emphasizing concepts and tailoring her delivery to your target demographic. Often the concepts are brand new to children, and she knows how important it is to remember that when narrating educational content.
Never talking down to the learner and giving them enough time to absorb new information. It’s a fine line that a professional like Caryn understands how to navigate. A hasty delivery loses the audience, but too slow and it’s boring, even condescending – a death blow to any content.
Younger children and teens can both benefit from early access to eLearning platforms, such as:
- Games of memorization and recognition can help improve and foster cognitive skills.
- A clear, well-articulated voice over that’s fun and educational is a great way for children to develop and grow their language skills.
- A voice over artist that knows how to interact with children, how to pose questions and pace and a script can get a kid chatting, increasing social skills.
- eLearning lets kids and teens learn at their own pace, giving them back control over their own education experience.
- High-quality eLearning for kids and teens with inviting, cool voice over inspires and nurtures critical thinking, innovation, and independence.
- A voice over artist who dives wholeheartedly into games and activities, encourages kids to join in on the singing, dancing, jumping and spinning, helping to progress and grow motor skills
Have Some Fun with Kid-Focused Voice Over for Commercials
Children’s commercials often target emotions, the excitement of opening a new toy, the fun, the exhilarating feeling of exploration. It’s part of childhood, just like it’s part of being an adult. As an adult, we know the thrill of getting a coveted object, and that’s the same feeling kids get when they unwrap a new toy, skateboard, or bike, the anticipation of downloading a new game or finally unlocking an in-app purchase. It’s thrilling, it’s exciting, it’s fun!
Winning Over Parents with Positive, Entertaining, Quality Family Voice Over
Parents, particularly millennials, are savvy to marketing strategies, and they often don’t appreciate their children being targeted by them. One of the best ways to win over parents and children is by providing value. High-quality content with a fun and positive narrator to entertain and engage children. Associating your brand with positive values. Creating a stronger, symbiotic brand relationship.
Negative messaging doesn’t sell, it’s dull and boring for kids and can raise red flags to parents. Particularly when it comes to new, emerging technologies created for kids. Parents often don’t understand how they work and it worries them. Caryn’s clear, relatable voice over assuages and concerns.
She’s the loving mom that every kid recognizes, to the frustrated mom that every kid also recognizes. With a wide range of relatable, authentic sounds, Caryn grabs the attention of parents and kids. She’s relatable, reassuring, but also fun and upbeat. A voice for every situation.