Chats and Chirps Newsletter
Welcome to Issue One of the Chats and Chirps Newsletter!
I’ve been putting off creating a newsletter for years, because I feel like our inboxes are full enough already. That said, I decided to create a newsletter that will provide USEFUL information, so you will appreciate the content and look forward to receiving it.
I’d like to feature my one of my readers in each newsletter – just a little getting to know you and your business. If you’d like to be featured in the next edition, let me know.
And, if you have content ideas, or hey, if you just want to chat, call/text 239.634.5039 or email email@example.com.
It’s Sick Season
January, and well, winter in general, brings the germs. No one wants to be sick, but it’s bound to happen.
I’ve had a pretty nasty cough with no other symptoms for the past week. Here are a few ideas for prevention and recovery, in case you find yourself in the same boat.
- Sinus rinse bottle/Neti Pot – I know it sounds gross, but it is magical, once you get used to it. If you use regularly (like I should) you will avoid loads of illness. Don’t use tap water though – you must used distilled water. Click here to see the NeilMed Sinus Rinse Kit I use.
- Hand Sanitizer – I’m a hand sanitizer nut. I especially love this one because it smells so good – I get compliments on it all the time! It’s by the people who make those lovely candles. I’ve used both scents, but I’m partial to the Champagne scent. My husband even likes to use it, too! Clicky click to the Lafco Hand Sanitizer.
- Throat Coat Tea – caffeine free, delicious, and with Slipper Elm, this is a great find even if you don’t use your voice all day. Get yourself some Throat Coat Tea!
Now Offering Consulting!
At long last, I’m offering consulting services!
- how to get in to vo/how to get started (not coaching myself, but giving trusted recs)
- improve social media marketing efforts (and marketing in general)
- branding with my successful Branding Brainstorm sessions
- web site improvements to increase visibility and look/feel
|I’ve done quite a few Zoom Coffee Chats with clients. If you’d like to hang out, drink your coffee, and chat for 15 minutes, let me know! 239.634.5039 or firstname.lastname@example.org